[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 8 16:10:45 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 8

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW

Total:  44  Mults = 44  Total Score = 1,936

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Started 9 minutes late with 7 MHz settings,
and worked a dozen stations before moving to
14 MHz. I had the plan to come back to 7 MHz
later, but the surprising DX like KL7SB OX3SR
and LU1AW/X kept me there. Again many new calls
from Stateside and very patchy. Still some of the
regular suspects found, but often in the dark
(on the fringe of being able to copy) in my
industry-jammed environment. No nearby
lightning, but plenty of related QRN.
Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856