[3830] IARU AI6DO SOABMixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jul 11 23:53:41 EDT 2020

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: AI6DO
Operator(s): AI6DO
Station: AI6DO

Class: SOABMixed QRP
QTH: LAX

   40:    8             4
   20:   21     1       9       1
   15:   12     2       5
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   41     3      18       1  Total Score = 2,014

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

First time ever participating in this contest, as I was usually burnt out after
a solo portable Field Day. But since I did a lazy Class E effort this year, I
had some energy to spare, at least for another lazy effort at home. As expected,
QRP with dipoles at 22 feet was character-building. The KX3 and PX3 hooked up to
the 20m and 40m dipole got all the action, if you could call it that. The second
KX3 and PX3 pair and the RSP1A SDR hooked up to the 10m and 6m dipole came up
empty.

73, Ryan AI6DO