[3830] IARU K3TS SOAB(A)Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 12 07:37:34 EDT 2020

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: K3TS
Operator(s): K3TS
Station: K3TS

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: SNJ

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:   57      0      9       6
   40:   88     12     20      27
   20:  276     25     30      31
   15:   36      5     12      13
   10:   16      0      5      10
-------------------------------------
Total:  473     42     76      87  Total Score = 255,747

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Decided to work mixed mode, but most activity was on CW.  Propagation to EU was
poor both mornings, but good in the evening. Good openings to Asia were a nice
surprise, and I even worked a new country or two. Had a couple of decent runs,
but the majority of contacts came from S&P. Glad to find that my new call
sign was easily copied on both phone and CW. Thanks to all for the contacts.
73.

Tony K3TS

Kenwood TS-590sg
Acom 1000 1kw amp