[3830] IARU K0RF M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 12 08:39:45 EDT 2020

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: co

  160:    49    0       8        1
   80:   109    0      19       10
   40:   840    0      33       40
   20:  1030    0      37       34
   15:   417    0      21       30
   10:    30    0       6        1
-------------------------------------
Total:  2475    0     124      116  Total Score = 2,002,800

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Yet another hybrid remote/local test. George was at his shack and I was here
watching his rig next to me. Sure can get weird in the middle of the night. It
feels like he is here with me but the chair is empty.

We got a late start cuz teamviewer decided that Geo was black listed by me and
it wouldn't let him get control of his radio's computer. We finally got it going
about 40 min into the test. We both were on most of the time that was left and
hope we got back some of what we lost at the beginning.

Thanks for the QSOs.

73

Chuck and George