[3830] IARU WA9LEY SOAB(A)Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 12 10:38:53 EDT 2020

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: WA9LEY
Operator(s): WA9LEY
Station: WA9LEY

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   52     17
-------------------------------------
Total:  124     17     38      15  Total Score = 16,536

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Trying to work DXCC from the MOBILE. FT891 to ATAS120A antenna. I haven't
checked yet but I think I worked a couple of new ones and a few others that I
don't have confirmed. There were some very strong Asian stations coming through
on 20 but was only able to get through to 2 JA's.  It was a good outing.  I was
parked at a Forest Preserve lake near my home.