[3830] IARU VO1RAC(VO1HP) Headquarters HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 12 14:00:45 EDT 2020

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: VO1RAC
Operator(s): VO1HP
Station: VO1HP

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: GN37
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

  160:  100     0      9       19
   80:    0     0      0        0
   40:    0     0      0        0
   20:    0     0      0        0
   15:    0     0      0        0
   10:    0     0      0        0
-------------------------------------
Total:  100     0      9       19  Total Score = 8,904

Many RAC stations on the air in Atlantic Canada co-ordinated by VE9EX.  My slot
for VO1RAC was 160 CW which is my usual hangout.   Successfully dug out 100
QSO's but man it was hard.   After a very long day here working outdoors I
crashed around 2 a.m. By then the going was very very slow.  All USA signals
were at noise level.  Many repeats needed.

Thanks for helping make the RAC effort successful
73
Frank VO1HP