[3830] IARU N7VS SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 13 00:22:04 EDT 2020

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: N7VS
Operator(s): N7VS
Station: N7VS

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Portland, OR

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    0      0      0       0
   40:   55      9     13       3
   20:   80     21     13       4
   15:   12      0      3       0
   10:    2      1      1       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  149     31     30       7  Total Score = 16,280

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

My main rig, a Yaesu FT 1000MP, failed the day before "Canada Day"
after almost 25 years of faithful service. My alternate rig this year was an
Elecraft KX3 driving a Yaesu FL7000 for 100 watts output to a Radio Works Super
Loop. 20 meter phone contacts were very difficult this year. DX contacts were
especially difficult. 15 meters was interesting with its short skip contacts. I
hope to be back next year. No 10 meter openings were observed.