[3830] IARU NN1C(@K1VR) SOAB(A)Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 13 01:25:48 EDT 2020

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: NN1C
Operator(s): NN1C
Station: K1VR

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: W1

  160:    13            7        4
   80:   107     5     16       26
   40:   458    46     25       37
   20:   452   251     35       37
   15:   346    14     22       27
   10:    39     1      5       14
-------------------------------------
Total:  1415   317    108      145  Total Score = 1,342,418

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Fred, K1VR for the use of his great station. I've never done IARU
before, so this was a good learning experience. No crazy openings or rates
experienced here. I missed some of the 10m action, and 80/160 seemed really
noisy. A highlight was some fantastic 2BSIQ time Saturday afternoon on 15/20.
Really fun stuff.

Fun event. Hopefully a new US record. Hats off to
N6MJ/KL9A/KI6RRN/K7RL/K5ZD/KC1XX for a fantastic race to first place in the SOHP
mixed category on the scoreboard.

Special kudos to Greg, W1KM who, after suffering a tower failure in March,
rebounded, clearing land, scrapping old tower, stacking new tower, building
Yagis, and ultimately posting a whopping score in the SOHP CW category. Wow!
Greg is a master station builder and operator.