[3830] IARU 9A5Y(9A7DX) SOAB(A)Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 13 08:37:10 EDT 2020

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23:35

  160:    37     1     10       28
   80:   106     2     19       37
   40:   700    33     36       49
   20:   974   373     47       55
   15:   534   114     34       44
   10:    76    11     14       32
-------------------------------------
Total:  2427   534    160      245  Total Score = 4,261,815

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi,

SO1R only.

Didn't have time & energy to resetup stn. for SO2R - so I decided to go ASS
category wich garantee QRL on one TRX for whole time.

I really love this type of contest's. Where's not all in dB's in ANTs and
RUNNING whole time. Qso points distribution just not alow that.

Did abt. 1200q on RUN & 1900 S&P

Condix were fine, and manage to work everyone that can copy.

Have one "power cut" in saturday wich last 30min. and problem with 20m
rotator for few hours (wind rotated ant freely to the South). Beside that other
thigs were fine. I think that we reach point where you can enjoy game's without
constant fear of blowing something.

Thanks fer play & see ya all in WAE.

Vedran 9A7DX