[3830] IARU KK6P(W7IV) SOAB(A)SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 14 22:18:16 EDT 2020

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: KK6P
Operator(s): W7IV
Station: W7IV

Class: SOAB(A)SSB HP
QTH: SB

  160:   0        0     0       0
   80:   0       13     6       2
   40:   0      526    26      16
   20:   0      957    34      36
   15:   0       59    10       8
   10:   0        0     0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     1555    76      62  Total Score = 743,130

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wow - I have been spending most of my summer glued to 6m, so when I ran a slug
or Asian stations on 20 at 0200 local, it was like a dream.  Nice and quiet and
no need to fight the QRM and static on 40.

80 was pretty much a bust.  20 reminded me of when I was a kid!

Thanks for all the Q's and especially to the casual contesters who make up so
much of each of our logs.

Don't forget: "Work all Dupes - it takes longer to argue!"