[3830] CWopsT N4FP QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 15 16:06:14 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 15

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Ocala, Florida

Total:  35  Mults = 32  Total Score = 1,120

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Flex 6400,5 watts, 40 inverted V at 50 ft, Classic 33 beam at 44 ft.
Once again was QRP, 15 and 40 were really bad for contacts. 20 was crowded and
had to wait in line. Tried for 10 minutes before I got K6AR, he said I was weak!
 Thanks for the good ears that heard me. Got no response from a number of very
strong stations. Still think a QRP only session for everyone would be an eye
opener.