[3830] CWopsT W8FN HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 15 16:26:48 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 15

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  93  Mults = 89  Total Score = 8,277

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This one went pretty well. I'm beginning to get more comfortable with the SO2R
setup. The primary radio was on 20, so 23 of the QSOs were second radio QSOs.
Not having an amp on the second radio made it hard to be heard at times. I
actually got a decent run going on 20 for about the first half hour, not bad
considering my pretty poor antenna. There were a few good signals on 15 early
on, but they disappeared. Not sure if conditions died or everybody decided to
QSY to other bands. Thanks for the QSOs and see everybody next week.

73...
Randy, W8FN