[3830] CWopsT RM2D(SM6LRR) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 16 00:06:23 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 16

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): SM6LRR
Station: RM2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vereya

Total:  28  Mults = 27  Total Score = 756

Club: Russian Contest Club

Comments:

As always, the 03 UTC session is a true joke in Europe...

Last 30 minutes, alternating between 40 and 20 meters, having 6-7 NA skimmers
spotting me with 10-22 dB signals on both bands. NOT one NA in the log apart
from K7RI (true 599) as a result of own S&P

And those who still persistently claim "all is fine and no need for any
change"?  Rest my case...

Time for European CWTs really, and with the 03 utc session changed to a better
one.

Anyway, thanks for the contact guys. Probably the last 03 session until darkness
comes to us, and we at least can enjoy some nice EU piles :)

73 de Mats RM2D