[3830] IARU K6NA SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 17 16:59:00 EDT 2020

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: K6NA
Operator(s): K6NA
Station: K6NA

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: SDG

  160:    25    0       6       1
   80:   117    0      12       4
   40:   561    0      26      27
   20:   586    0      31      27
   15:   265    0      18      12
   10:    14    0       6       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  1568    0      99      71  Total Score = 911,880

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very hot WX brought local wind and lots of power line noise, along with
solar-panel noise that is new to my neighborhood.  Sometimes, escaping the noise
on a prime band was necessary by moving to a less-productive band.  Very NOT
fun!

I didn't take the time last week to look at old logs or develop any strategic
plan at all.  I just winged it, but that doesn't work well in this contest.  I
was also surprised by the amazing night-time conditions on 20m, and pretty good
daytime conditions on 15m.  Both bands sounded like 'the good old days'!

Thanks for the QSOs, and see you in the next one.

73, Glenn K6NA