[3830] CQWW VHF K1DY SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 20 12:36:59 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2020

Call: K1DY
Operator(s): K1DY
Station: K1DY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FN54

    6:  67     34
    2:  11      7
-------------------
Total:  78     41  Total Score = 3,649

Another casual outing. Spent most of my time on 6M. Checked 2M often but there
wasn't a lot going on. Time pretty much evenly split between SSB and FT8 both
bands. A little opening to the Caribbean Saturday afternoon on 6, most of the
rest was single hop to the South and west. One highlight was working KC1FGY/1
backpack portable on Mt Cardigan in FN43, NH, on 2 meter SSB. I could hear the
20+mph wind blowing across his microphone. I felt a little sorry for him doing
all that work and there didn't seem to be much to work with everyone on FT-8!
But I wasn't there maybe it was OK!

Thanks to the sponsors and to all who got on

bill - K1DY in Maine