[3830] CQWW VHF VE3CV SOSB/6 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 20 14:36:34 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2020

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOSB/6 LP
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 3:40

    6:  45     35
Total:  45     35  Total Score = 1,575

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Didn't know I was in a contest until I started getting completed contacts with
no signal reports.  Fun after I clued in.  Just FT8 and 3 FT4 contacts. No big
DX openings here.  Had to shut down at 1400Z and then lost power at 1500Z Sunday
for 17 hours following nasty winds in thunderstorm. Widespread power outages in
VE3 land and expect others suffered as well. Three big trees need to come down
here now.  All the antenna stayed up!  Thanks for the Qs.
73
Jeff VE3CV