[3830] CQWW VHF W9KXI SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 21 09:57:48 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2020

Call: W9KXI
Operator(s): W9KXI
Station: W9KXI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: New York

Total:  131    74  Total Score = 10,582

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Here in the valley, it became apparent early on that, for me, this was going to
have to be a six meter contest.  To some degree, this was like a a fly fishing
contest - the contacts were all in the FT8 pool on 6M.  Currently, I have no
(High power) FT8 capability for 2M.  That will change before September.  I need
that option open to me on 2.  SSB and CW is not enough.

I had to cut this contest short as my grandchildren were visiting.

All in all, I had great fun.  Thanks to the sponsor of this event.
Al - W9KXI
FN12ne