[3830] IARU K7XC SOAB(A)Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 22 19:25:46 EDT 2020

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: N NV _ DM09jh

   20:   12     13      5       1
   15:   31      2      8       5
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   43     15     13       6  Total Score = 2,546

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Last Hurrah from Silver Springs NV. Landlord selling the house out from under
us. Entire station now for sale. Not going to need it in an apt. Only antennas
left up ar the 3 ele 15M Yagi, a 17M Inv Vee use on 20M thru a tuner, and a 30M
Vert. Everything else is on the ground. Heard many EU stns on 15M but they never
heard my 100W. Miss that KW I sold 2 weeks ago. See you on the air sometime soon
but we are now QRT from DM09jh. 73s es GL de Tim - K7XC - DM09jh... sk
Adapt, Overcome, Succeed!