[3830] IOTA K4BAI SO24Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 26 08:54:37 EDT 2020

                    IOTA Contest - 2020

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO24Mixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 12:18

   80:    9       3       0        0
   40:  162      27       0        0
   20:  298      31       1        1
   15:    0       0       0        0
   10:    0       0       0        0
Total:  469      61       1        1  Total Score = 132,432

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all QSOs, especially the island multiplier stations. No signals heard
on 15 or 10.  20M was probably as bad Saturday to Europe as I have ever heard
it.  It was showing signs of picking up about 2200Z when local thunderstorms
forced a shutdown for about two hours.  As a result, I was able to watch the
Atlanta Braves on TV come from behind and win using the new "man on
second" rule in extra innings.  20 was open to the Pacific and western
Euorpe (CR5CW) well into the night.  40 was pretty good, but QRN covered weaker
stations.  Sorry for those I missed.  80M was very noisy, but got some islands
in North America there.  Activity seemed good despite the poor conditions.  73,
John, K4BAI.