[3830] IOTA G6XX(G4FAL) SO(A)24Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 26 13:51:50 EDT 2020

                    IOTA Contest - 2020

Call: G6XX
Operator(s): G4FAL
Station: G4FAL

Class: SO(A)24Mixed HP
QTH: IO93EJ
Operating Time (hrs): 23h59

   80:   169      26      49       10
   40:   287      47     164       25
   20:   372      51     127       37
   15:   238      36      99       19
   10:   142      20      33       11
Total:  1208     180     472      102  Total Score = 3,316,320

Club: RSGB Contest Club

Comments:

A mixture of running - which is mostly working world stations - and searching
for IOTA stations either by looking at the spots or by tuning across the bands.

Had a problem with Wintest where it occasionally chose to log QSOs as CW when
they were in fact Phone. I hope I can find them all in the Cabrillo File and fix
them.

We missed the DXpedition island stations so scores will be lower with fewer
possible multipliers. However the contest was fun in its reduced format.

Let's hope that 2021 can see a return to normality.