[3830] CWopsT N5OT HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 29 10:14:16 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 29

Call: N5OT
Operator(s): N5OT
Station: N5OT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 1 hour

Total:  125  Mults = 125  Total Score = 15,625

Today I started an experiment.  I did not warm up a frequency before the
contest, I just called CQ at the start.  Turned out I started on a good
frequency.  I stayed on that frequency the whole time (7037.00).  I ran 800
watts.  All contacts were made on a quarter-wave vertical.  I did not ever send
faster than 28 WPM.  I always sent my call after every QSO.  I did not use cut
numbers at any time.  I used only one radio.

I made 125 QSOs in one hour.

Next week I will turn the key down to 27 WPM and see what happens.

73 - Mark N5OT