[3830] CQWW VHF VE3IQZ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 31 16:34:15 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2020

Call: VE3IQZ
Operator(s): VE3IQZ
Station: VE3IQZ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Peterborough FN04

    6:   7      6
    2:  12      6
-------------------
Total:  19     12  Total Score = 372

Club: Peterborough Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

We need to get back to a CW and SSB only vhf contest. Work the stations that YOU
can HEAR, not what your COMPUTER can hear.
The weak signal ??  kilowatt to killowatt FT8and FT4 digital modes are killing
the vhf contests. I worked more distant stations 20 years ago  with 20 watts
than I do today with 100 watts.
Those distant stations, and some locals, are still on but working digital as the
stations appear on their computer screen, push a button and their computer