[3830] WPX CW NC6K SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 1 01:29:28 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NC6K
Operator(s): NC6K
Station: NC6K

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:

This was supposed to be a trip up to KL7RA for M/M, but COVID-19 put a stop to
that, so then it was supposed to be my first contest in months where I wasn't
working or had family/house stuff to do and I could operate the whole 36 hours
as SOHP. One of my teenagers decided to have a "drama queen" moment,
so I was done after 10 hours OTA. I was tempted to try to get back on today, but
wasn't able to get back into it, so this will be yet another "what might
have been".

Conditions seemed decent, but not great on 20. There was a reasonable number of
stations (and OK propagation) on 15, and I even managed a few 10 M Qs.

Thanks for the Qs!

73 de NC6K