[3830] WPX CW KV8Q SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 1 11:36:58 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: OH

Total: 1055  Prefixes = 425  Total Score = 789,225

It was real thrill to find 10 meters open a bit Saturday morning because I hit
the wrong button on the radio!!!  I am sure glad that I was able to get the wax
on my antennas prior to the contest.  I think it really worked,  I can't enter
the TB-Wires category.  My tribander is a Mag Loop for 40/20/15.  My 80 meter
antenna is aluminum and my 10 meter anenna is a dipole in the shack!  With all
indoor antennas, I don't have to worry about weatherproofing though and I comply
with the HOA rules in the condo.  Plus, it gives me lots of fun.  Thanks - 73
tom    Rig = TenTec Eagle @ 100 Watts    Antenna = Mag Loop (40 thru 15) and an
Isotron-80 in attic 12' above garage floor and an indoor 10 meter dipole.