[3830] WPX CW SN3A(SQ2GXO) SO(A)SB40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 1 11:59:50 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: SN3A
Operator(s): SQ2GXO
Station: SP3GEM

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: Siedlemin

   40: 2403

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

What a fabulous weekend!
I was operating second time from SP3GEM QTH and start thinking a little bit that
this station is magical :) Second time great score and great conditions.
But in reality - it is all about a hard work done bu Jurek and his care to make
everything as near to perfect as possible - I was seeing this especially while
watching the Beverage antennas on Friday.
Having ability to use 6 different antennas (3 Beverages + 3 Yagis this time) for
receive is really helpful to dig out weak signals.
Sorry if I didn't get you r call first time - I was probably switching anntenas
and their null on unwanted directions is really big!
Enjoyed the race with S52AW on scoreboard, too bad that cqcontest crashed on
Sunday.
Big thanks to Jurek SP3GEM for allowing me to work from his great station again
and to his wife Teresa for hospitality.
Thanks for all contacts!
73,
Marek SQ2GXO