[3830] WPX CW E70T(@E77DX) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 1 12:50:01 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: E70T
Operator(s): E70T
Station: E77DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN84IX

   40: 1253
   20: 1787

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Exceptional opening at 10 and 15 m. Unfortunately only the EU and some 3 points
DX. I tried to keep the focus on 2 and 6 points, respectively, whenever
possible. Some small technical problems were present all the time, and something
was up to the operator ...
LZ5R phenomenal result - Hat down.
Thanks for the call with an apology to those I couldn't hear in the crowds,
especially on the 40m band.
Many thanks Braco for your unreserved support and help with remote setup and
online technical support.
See you next time.
73 Vlado, E70T