[3830] WPX CW OZ7A M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 1 13:09:42 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OZ7A
Operator(s): OZ1AA OZ1IKY OZ7AM
Station: OZ7A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Copenhagen

   20: 1613

Club: Danish DX Group

Comments:

Another nice weekend spent at our OZ7AMG/OZ7A club station in central
Copenhagen.

The contest started with fantastic summer propagation with 20 m wide open to the
West Coast in the middle of the night. The solar flare on Saturday put a damper
on things, and for some hours turned the contest into a EU QSO Party on 10 and
15 - we had never thought we would make more than 300 Qs on 10 and 600 on 15.
That has been a while! 15 even opened to the US with a few W6 and 7´s in there
on Sunday afternoon.

Great to say hi to friends around the world. Thanks for calling in, and
congratulations with the grear scores out there. See you in the next one!

73,

Thomas OZ1AA on behalf of Team OZ7A