[3830] WPX CW N6HI SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 1 14:52:31 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: AZ

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I ran ONE HALF WATT to a 20 Foot End Fed Wire,
tossed into a tree out my window. Band conditions were
very noisy Saturday, better on Sunday, and, for me, 15m
was almost dead on Saturday, but woke up on Sunday.
My initial goal was to make more QSOs than I made in
this contest last year. I accomplished that early, and ended
even beating my previous best WPX-CW from 2012.
(but - I worked 37 Countries in 2012 - only 4 this year!)
I'm sure looking forward to better years with sunspots
galore, but this years WPX-CW was still a fun contest!
THANKS to all for your patience, and some great QSOs!
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!  73 John N6HI