[3830] WPX CW K6NR SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 1 15:32:56 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: CA

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest, terrific conditions given the current stage of the solar cycle!
20
meters was open late (I went to bed before it did), 40 meters was good
stateside
and to Europe (on Saturday).  Didn't hear much on 160.  15 meters was open well
to stateside and as a real treat to Eu on Sunday morning (signals were weak but
could be heard).  First Eu on 15 in quite a while.  Nice to have 10 meters open
little too.  Lots of QRN here, but with strong signals that is less important.
There was no end of stations to work, the limit was how long I could stay in
the
chair!  Thanks for the QSOs everyone.    Dana
Station: K3/KPA1500 Antennas: 4L at 60' on 20, 5L at 50' on 15, 5L at 48' on 10, 40
meter 4 square, 80m vertical and 160m inverted L over 67 radials