[3830] WPX CW K5HEM SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 1 17:31:08 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K5HEM
Operator(s): K5HEM
Station: K5HEM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 18:37

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

First WPX CW Contest.  Bad time management - took too many breaks less than 60
min so was not BIC for the 18 hours shown!  S&P was painfully slow due
mostly to my struggle to copy the serial numbers resulting in many rounds
waiting for me to get the previous serial number so I could knew what was
coming.  I should have used NR? more, but was not in a hurry.  Goal was 100 Q's
and 10k points plus some DX new ones (got 5).  Was presently surprised by 10M so
glad I was assisted or might have missed that.  Some lightning late Sunday
afternoon.