[3830] WPX CW OK6W(OK1MU) SOSB160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 2 11:33:58 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OK6W
Operator(s): OK1MU
Station: OL7M

Class: SOSB160 HP
QTH: Policko

The owner of the surrounding land exceptionally gave us permission, that on
Friday night before the contest we can stretch the BVRG antennas, but on Monday
morning at 08.00 they must be tidy again ... Therefore, we built BVRGs in the
deep night with car lights... We managed to build 4 x BVRG plus one K9AY. Standa
OK7W was single on 80m band and me on 160m. CONDX on TOP band were poor to the
east (only 2 x UA9 ) and good to the west, but activity in the NA was realy
minimal in this type of the contest. From NA I worked with KM1R, W2OIB, N4XD,
W1CSM, WW1X, KM1W, N5DX, VB2Z and of course with Jeff VY2ZM, which had an
excellent signal and went through more than 4 hours booth day. Thanks also for
another nice DX QSO with William J68HZ and Claudio PY2MC.

RIG :  IC-775DSP + PA
TX ANT :  40m Vertical with 120 radials
RX ANT : switching system from QRO.cz company, 4 x BVRG, K9AY

I appreciate that I managed to break the 22 years old world record held by
Martin  IH9/OL5Y from Pantelleria Island.

Thanks a lot for everybody who calling me, without you, this score not be what
it was !

Pavel OK1MU/OK6W