[3830] WPX CW KE3K SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 2 17:23:02 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: MI

Club: Blossomland Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Another challenging, but enjoyable CQWW WPX CW this year! I established a new
personal best for my number of QSOs and prefixes. Thank you to everyone who
copied my barefoot signal from the mid-west RF hole! The performance of the Icom
IC-7610 continues to amaze me!

As most have commented, incredible band conditions on 10 meters Saturday! Seemed
very much like we were back to the 1980's. Thank you so much to all the DX
stations, especially those of you I was able to work in New Zealand and
Australia! It's not often that I'm able to work you folks from the southern
Michigan. You make the effort FUN!

The gear:
Icom IC-7610
Cushcraft MA5B at 30 ft.