[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 3 10:23:03 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 3

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW

Total:  32  Mults = 32  Total Score = 1,024

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Got 30 minutes to operate before the station space
was claimed for a meeting. This was the first time
that I was able to work Frans/PA0INA and Ina/IN3FHE
in the same session. Frans compensated very well for
the quest for long standing operators in CWT during
the weeks that Ina was not able to participate!

Sporadic E was still packing Europe into a sort of
paper bag on HF after I enjoyed a miraculous 50 MHz
opening to VE/W during night-time after many hours
of calling CQ NA. Got to sleep at 0400Z, so a short
CWT was actually a relief. In addition I could raise
hardly any new callers from the corners of our bag
on 14 MHz at least. Conditions will be slightly
different in the 1900Z session, but by how much?

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops