[3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 3 16:08:07 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 3

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

Total:  149  Mults = 148  Total Score = 22,052

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Poor 19z conditions seem to just get worse.  I left several Qs on table that I
started but I just could not hear other station at all again when he was sending
report even after 2 or 3 tries.  Also, I just could not get through to other
stations when S&Ping on other radio like usually either, after few
unsuccessful calls left many of them after they did not seem to hear me at all,
sometimes when there did not seem to be other callers either.  But still few EUs
answered me still, I would say more than usually, although they too were very
weak.  Oh well, tnx for all Qs anyway de Marko