[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 4 23:25:35 EDT 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 5

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   80:   3      3
   40:  20     16
   20:  23     18
   15:  12     10
Total:  58     47  Total Score = 2,726

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A super start tonight, with 24 in the first ten minutes. Dreams of 60+
sugarplums. Kept a good pace with 35 at the fifteen minute mark. Hmmm. Could
there be a "seven" in my future. WOw, then reality and the low freq
bands hit. I'm pretty good on 40, but 80 is the pits. Lost nearly every jump
ball. Somehow worked NT6Q but the other two were W0BH and NA5G, some of the
loudest and closest to here.

Five min segments: 13, 11, 11, 6, 10, and a decent 7 to close it.

Lotsa three baggers. Thx to KB5RF who is making good progress in both the NS and
CWTs, as well as W7OM, DanWA, W9RE, NA8V, NT6Q with the good ears on 80, K7SV,
K4BAI, W8WTS, and W0BH.

Had a two bagger with Mighty-Mite K8CN and called him both times! Nice going up
there, Mike.

Not sure what to do on 80. Very hard from here. Thanks for lots of great action
tonight.

73, Jim N3BB