[3830] WPX CW 9A7T M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jun 6 01:09:06 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: 9A7T
Operator(s): 9A2EU 9A5MR
Station: 9A7T

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Select State

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Propagation was unexcepectedly good for zero sunspots. We started contest on 15
meters at 0200 local time with US and Carribeans on with strong signals!!! We
came to 40 meters just before our sunrise. Our score is almost equal to our
winning score in 2014 when 15 was opened all night long. Our 2 element Moxon
wire antenna for 40 meters performed great. We managed to work 2 US and few
Carribeans on 10 meters. This CQ WPX CW will be memorable for us.
73 de Zlatko, 9A2EU