[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 12 00:19:54 EDT 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 12

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .40

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  14     12
   20:  12      9
   15:   0      0
Total:  26     21  Total Score = 546

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Sorry to have missed a few weeks . .Last Thursday 20 mins before NS got a FB
Messanger call from a fellow graduate student at Purdue Chemistry.  I hadn't
spoken with Myra in 54 years and there was much to discuss. She had fogotten we
played tennis, and I had forgotten that I taught her how to drive using my '62
Ford Falcon.  This week I had to resort to hand sending, as computer is in
re-configuration for 6m FT8,  preparing for ARRL VHF this coming weekend.  I
found hand sending at a slower speed to be relaxing and fun. . both are needed
these days.  Also with XYL in FL anxiously awaiting our first grandchild, I'm in
full charge of the 27 acres and, most importantly, Barbara's gardens.