[3830] ARRL June VHF N7MZW SO 3Band LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 15 00:15:57 EDT 2020

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2020

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SO 3Band LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY.

    2:    0     0
  222:    0     0
  432:    0     0
  903:    0     0
  1.2:    0     0
  2.3:    0     0
  3.4:    0     0
  5.7:    0     0
  10G:    0     0
  24G:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  120    62  Total Score = 7,440

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Icom IC-7300, Heil Pro Micro Headset, and home brewed 2 element Cubical Quad
mounted on roof eve at 22 feet height,(from 6,053 feet elevation) in Laramie
County, Wyoming. The Quad Antenna was pointed N/W for entire contest due to
an apparent rotor cable issue that I will trouble shoot later. This was a FUN
even, that was slow at times,and then would suddenly get your heart pumping when
their was a band opening. Some great openings and several runs primarily on Sun
AM, mid day,and evening. Great to work a few locals in my own grid and a couple
of ROVER stations as well. I worked several new grids for the first time
ever!Had a brief Rig Control issue, so not positive if every single frequency is
correctly, indicated, but most of my log was calling CQ, and this was a 100
percent 6 Meter SSB effort only. Thanks for the fills, and for several new
grids. I'm so glad that my 7300 has 6 Meter capability, as I'm really starting
to enjoy my recent introduction to "The Magic Band"! November Seven
Many Zebras Walking