[3830] ARRL June VHF K4BAI SO 3Band LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 15 08:21:52 EDT 2020

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2020

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO 3Band LP
QTH: GA/EM72

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  336    74  Total Score = 24,864

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Had looked forward to having high power this season, but amp is back at factory
for repairs and was low power once again.  Lot of fun.  No DX other than Canada.
Good activity on CW and SSB was a nice surprise since so many people had
predicted little to no activity other than on FT8.  I am sure that must have
been the case when the band was not open good.  Lots of old friends contacted.
No Pacific NW heard and only one CA station, N6RO, who had a good signal late in
the contest, but didn't know I was calling  Thanks for all QSOs.  73 John,
K4BAi

TS590SG, 100@, 5 el yagi at 60'.