[3830] ARRL June VHF N8LRG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 15 10:01:02 EDT 2020

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2020

Call: N8LRG
Operator(s): N8LRG
Station: N8LRG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: en80

  1.2:    6     3
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  220   128  Total Score = 32,640

Contest, Church and choir practice, managed to to get some good operating time.
1st year for 1296 with ten watt. I was surprised I got 6 q's on that band. Did
every mode that I was able to do. Surprised to get some EU contacts on 6m. Glad
6m was open as it accounted for about a third of the qso's. The SDR Radios
(IC-9700 and IC-7610) receive made all the difference. Working on improving 1296
for the next contest. I also need to improve my cw...

Thanks to all I was able to work. Looking forward to the next contest.

73
Phil
N8LRG