[3830] ARRL June VHF N2NT Limited Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 15 11:55:32 EDT 2020

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2020

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT N2NC WW2Y
Station: N2NT

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: FN20si

    6:  787   184
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1167   266  Total Score = 339,948

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Very nice to have 6m Es open during most of the contest period.  Saturday night
the skip was in until past midnight local.  We stayed on SSB/CW most of the time
on 6.  When we did switch to digital, FT4 proved to be a much better mode for a
wide open band.

Best QSO was probably AA4ZZ on 222 CW.  Tropo was flat or worse than flat on
2/222/432, except for the last few hours of the contest.

Meteors were sparse Sunday AM, but it was very cool to work N4OGW on random 2m
MSK.

73,

John N2NC, for the N2NT VHF crew