[3830] ARRL June VHF W3SO Limited Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 15 15:16:55 EDT 2020

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2020

Call: W3SO
Operator(s): W3BTX KC3GUY W3XOX
Station: W3SO

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: FN00sn
Operating Time (hrs):

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  473   151  Total Score = 71,423

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A different atmosphere for this contest is an understatement.

First and foremost due to Marty W3YOZ not being here and orchestrating. Marty
was here and operating in spirit I am quit certain. Secondly due to the Covid19,
W3SO was without our main operators W3IDT Bob Teitel, WR3Z Barry Shapiro, and
WA3TTS Mike Sapp. They were greatly missed. Lets all hope that W3SO's future can
be secured and we can carry Marty's spirit on in the contests to come.

There were some good openings at times but there seemed to be to much FT8
activity to fully enjoy the openings. A Saturday evening opening to the west
coast was particularly fun and got the adrenaline pumping.

Lets hope whomever is playing Jumanji finishes the game soon so that we can get
back to some normality.