[3830] ARRL June VHF W9GA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 16 12:03:11 EDT 2020

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2020

Call: W9GA
Operator(s): W9GA
Station: W9GA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN53ve

    6:  438   127
  903:   13     7
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  549   178  Total Score = 111,428

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

After reading K2DRH comments; I could only think of a different Yogi Berra
quote; "Its deja vu all over again.  I had so many breakages, foibles and
distractions I was real frustrated.
1- my noise on 50 meg S7 entire weekend
2- Had two rigblasters on 50 and 144 working friday, saturday AM one went
haywire
3-Keyer died, voicekeyer wiring had issues, eended up with handheld ptt mike!!
4- most of my inbetween series adaptors broke, was moving plugs around alot.
5- when 6 got really hot, my rover friends would text me that they were up.
6- looking for some needed DX distracted me from good SSB runs also.
7- had dreams of being able to continue on ft8 while trolling on other
bands-NOT
8- frustrated that I couldnt force a cross-reporting Q in WSJTx into its log.
9- not happy with W3KH vhf logger not allowing mode change from KEYBOARD!!
10- lack of ability to get locals to QSY up to other bands!

plenty of other crap-ola events, not worth mentioning, but good E skip produced
some good SSB runs.  73 all, was fun, despite frustration. W9GA