[3830] ARRL June VHF W3HKK Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 16 17:33:59 EDT 2020

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2020

Call: W3HKK
Operator(s): W3HKK
Station: W3HKK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  165    79  Total Score = 13,035

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

IC7610 - ACOM1000 RUNNING 800W.  Wkd SSB/CW, about 50-50. No FT8 here.
5L YAGI @ 15 ft.
N1MM+
My Best ever  VHF Test!  Nice quiet cndx allowed wkg   S1-2-3  sigs as well as
the boomers.

Heard two good openings.  Sat pm to New England/Maritimes.  Sun pm  to  5/0
land.
Plus signals popping in and out most any hour felt like the band was going to
explode but it didnt quite.

No DX made it into this central Ohio QTH but  VE was well represented ( 1, 2, 4,
5, 6, 7).  Think I made Worked All Cape Cod. No  CA-OR-WA-UT-ID.

Would be nice to see how much difference having a 50 ft tower makes!