[3830] ARRL June VHF AB7E Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 17 00:34:13 EDT 2020

             Mode : DIGITAL
 Default Exchange : DM41
       Gridsquare : DM41VI

             Name : David Gilbert
          Address : 10623 S. Stone Ridge Road
   City/State/Zip : Hereford  AZ  85615
          Country : UNITED STATES

     ARRL Section : AZ
        Club/Team : Arizona Outlaws Contest Club
         Software : N1MM Logger+ 1.0.8465.0

        Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  Grd  Pt/Q
          50  FT8     86      86   62   1.0
       Total  Both    86      86   62   1.0

            Score : 5,332
              Rig : Elecraft K3 70 watts

         Antennas : 5 element yagi at 20 feet

          Soapbox : Cruel hoax for the band to be wide open all day on Friday
and then be completely dead most of the weekend ... except for the three French
stations I was able to work from here in Arizona at the very beginning of the
contest just to tease me even more.  I lost interest except for the last couple
of hours late Sunday.

73,
Dave   AB7E