[3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 17 16:05:56 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 17

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

Total:  161  Mults = 157  Total Score = 25,277

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Sluggish computer, I suspect another MS update pending completion...  And seems
maybe problem I had late last year and earlier this year and I thought I had
fixed is back, lost antenna when returning back to receive number of times,
suspect again poor contact in antenna tuner switch.  Better fix it as I blew
couple LDMOSes on it in past.  Now using tube amp and it doesn't blow at least.
Rather poor conx today, but it is summer.  Tnx for Qs de Marko