[3830] CWopsT W8FN HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 17 16:10:41 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 17

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  70  Mults = 67  Total Score = 4,690

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This one was an experiment. After about two years without functional SO2R
capability, I finally have it going again. Ran the entire session S&P with
two radios, one on 40 and one on 20. Lack of an amp made 40 on the second radio
somewhat difficult, and the low dipole on 20, even with the 500W amp, isn't
exactly the hot setup. Nonetheless, once I worked out a little bit of the rust I
was pleased with the results. Nearly equal QSO totals on the two bands is a good
outcome. Thanks for all the QSOs, and see everyone next week.

73...
Randy, W8FN