[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 18 23:06:57 EDT 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 19

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH

   80:   2      2
   40:  12     12
   20:   5      5
   15:   4      3
Total:  23     22  Total Score = 506

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thought I was going to have a better finish than last week's score judging by
the pre-NS contacts on 15, but NOOO.  Didn't play the bands right tonight and
lost every jump ball unlike last week. Congrats to all those who were rockin' it
into the high 50s!  No multi-baggers tonight, I think (or at most some 2-fers) -
20 meters was a dense jungle of big signals and I got tromped.

Thanks for the Qs - fun as always, and 73, MikeNH