[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 18 23:27:58 EDT 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 19

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX

   80:   6      6
   40:  20     17
   20:  22     14
   15:  10      8
Total:  58     45  Total Score = 2,610

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, incredible activity. A surfeit of riches for sure. The W8=W9 area seemed to
rule. Lots of big signals. Lost my main desktop computer here in the house and
will be getting a new Dell on line hopefully soon. So just wrote down the top
line numbers from my old W-98 DOS TR setup and brought 'em back here to my
Macbook Air.

Five min segments: 9, 11, 8, 11, 11, and 8.

Felt "QLF-y" several times tomight. Was tied with KZ5D our first
contact and then ahead the final one on 80. Not sure what happened to Art. There
were so many  great signals tonight. I had a good QSO number but felt that I was
on the wrong end of mamy potential stations I could not call. One of those
nights... the best of times and the worst of times ..... hmmm, that's a good
line. (smiley face)

73 and thanks, Jim N3BB