[3830] TBDC W4GE Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 21 06:48:35 EDT 2020

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Summer

Call: W4GE
Operator(s): W4GE
Station: W4GE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SC

Total:  QSOs = 74  Total Score = 183

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

GM All:

Sadly, most stations worked were east of the Mississippi.  Got a few in CA and
OR.  Just few people working the test and the high noise levels yielded no EU at
all.  Of course, T Storms were rolling around me, as always in the summer in the
South.

Sorry I wasn't able to copy some.  Please, on the low bands, keep repeating your
info until I get it!  Don't send your call once and then wait for me to reply if
you realize I'm having trouble hearing you.  Just keep sending your call several
times until I get it!  Thanks.  I'll get off my pulpit now.

Rig: K3(S), P3, KPA1500

TX Ant: 80M 1/4 wave vertical base loaded.

RX Antennas:  NE, NW, SW Pennants, Pixel Loop.

Stay healthy everyone!
Rick
W4GE